May 20th – TYP Golf Scramble
Join us for a few rounds of golf and an After Party at Skyline Country Club!!
When/Where: May 20th, 2:00pm – 7:30pm @ Skyline Country Club
– 2pm arrival, meet your team and hit golf balls
– 2:45pm proceed to the tee
– 3pm shotgun start
– 5:30pm After Party in Clubhouse
9 Hole Scramble for Fun! Event Tickets includes green fee, golf cart and Social Hour appetizers at the Rotunda Room.
Cash bar available.
A $125/pp VALUE!
Early Bird Prices for limited time only – to go up after April 30th.
TYP Members: $35 per person or $130 for a team
Alliance Members: $40 per person or $150 for a team
Non TYP Members: $45 per person or $170 for a team
After Party Only: $25 per person
- Come experience the cannon ball golf ball shooter!
- Enjoy frozen “snow cones” with libations mixed in
- Iced towels will be provided for your golfing enjoyment!
- Raffle will benefit “Arts for All”
- Hole-in-1 Prize
- People can sign up as teams of 4 people or single. Single people will be paired with other players.
- If you do not golf, please come and enjoy the After Party. If you purchase a golf ticket, it will include the After Party.
- All skill levels welcome.
- Space is limited.
Dress Code: The golf course requires collared shirts for men and women and closed
toed golf or athletic shoes. Leggings, jeans, and cut-offs are not allowed.
Skyline Country Club Address:
5200 E Saint Andrews Drive, Tucson, AZ, 85718
After you enter the guard gate, proceed until you see the tennis courts.
Turn left just above the tennis courts, and you will see the parking lot on
the left. The golf bag drop is at the base of the stairs.
For further questions, please email email@example.com