Become A Changemaker
TYP members are young professionals that want to not only get engaged in their community, but invest in it and make Tucson a better place to live, work, and play. Our goal is to help you become a community leader. We want you to speak up, make a difference, start a project, help a neighbor; whatever your passion may be, we are here to help you live it.
TYP provides a venue to network with other professionals and share skills and community passions with respect to the development of Tucson, specifically emphasizing promotion of education, the arts, and a vibrant downtown. We partner with other organizations to enhance Tucson through networking, professional development, civic responsibility, educational and cultural growth, and community outreach. We are always looking for people to join us in promoting Tucson for young professionals and the community overall.
By becoming a member of TYP you are investing in TYP s ongoing activities including our community conversations, economic development initiatives, member communications, social events and charitable functions. Membership is $150 for 12 months, beginning the day you register.
All Tucson Young Professional Members receive the following benefits:
- First right to purchase discounted tickets to annual TYP events
- Discounts on season and group tickets to local theatre, concerts and sporting events
- Discounts on young professional memberships at participating cultural institutions
- Free VIP admission to CEO Roundtables each month
- Opportunity to become a TYP Board Member or committee chair
- Opportunities to get involved in Tucson, including joining Southern Arizona Leadership Council (SALC) task forces and other non-profit Board of Directors
- Free electronic newsletter subscription featuring articles and updates on community issues, public affairs, continuing education, professional development opportunities and exclusive invitations to social events
If your membership is being sponsored by your employer and you would like to request an invoice, please email your name and billing information to firstname.lastname@example.org.