Join us for a few rounds of golf and an After Party at Skyline Country Club!!
When/Where: May 20th, 2:00pm – 7:30pm @ Skyline Country Club
- 2:00pm: Arrival, meet your team, pick up your included golf cart at the Golf Cart Area (Carts will have the name of golfers and the starting hole for each team). Hit practice balls at range.
- 2:45pm: Proceed to the first tee noted in your golf cart
- 3:00pm: Shotgun start
- 5:30pm: After Party in Clubhouse
9 Hole Scramble for Fun! Event Tickets includes green fee, golf cart and drink ticket and admission to the After Party appetizers at the Rotunda Room.
Cash bar available.
9 Hole Golf Scramble for Fun!
- Come experience the cannon ball golf ball shooter!
- Enjoy frozen “snow cones” with libations mixed in.
- Beverage cart team will be driving around the course preparing cash bar drinks.
- Iced towels will be provided for your golfing enjoyment by the beverage cart team!
- Hole-in-1 Prize
Play or Just Party!
- People can sign up as teams of 4 people or solo/single.
- Solo players will be paired with other players.
- If you don’t golf, please come and enjoy the After Party!
- If you purchase a golf ticket, it will include a pass to the After Party!
- Hole 1: Purchasable alcoholic snow cones!
- Hole 3: Hole-in-One prize and Closet-to-the-Pin prize
- Hole 4: We’ve secured a CANNON BALL GOLF BALL SHOOTER!
Think t-shirt shooter, but shoots golf balls 400 yards! Hole 4 will also have an Ice Cream Sandwich Freezer!
- Hole 9: Closet-to-the-Pin prize
After Party Details:
- Begins at 5:30PM in the Rotunda Room of Skyline, featuring a spectacular view of Tucson!
- Light table hors d’oeuvres consisting of cheeses, vegetables, fruit, and hummus.
- Lemonade, coffee, tea and water will be provided
- Full cash bar
- $5 raffle for a brunch for 4 at the Country Club
You must purchase a ticket before the event; this is the only way to gain entrance through the security gate at Skyline Country Club.
Skyline Country Club Address:
5200 E Saint Andrews Drive, Tucson, AZ, 85718
After you enter the guard gate, proceed until you see the tennis courts.
Turn left just above the tennis courts, and you will see the parking lot on
the left. The golf bag drop is at the base of the stairs.