Is Nogales just another border town, or a huge pillar of the global economy?
Come discover it for yourself on this TYP Members Exclusive weekend getaway to Ambos Nogales (both Nogales AZ and Nogales, Sonora).
When/Where: Sat, Sep 16, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Sep 17, 2017, 3:00 PM @ Nogales, AZ, USA & Nogales, Sonora, Mexico
Nogales is fun and filled with treasures!
Come explore with TYP members local and native to the region working to expand their business in the area!
This tour is filled with one-of-a-kind experiences!
- Innovative Organic Farm – Visit Wholesum Family Farms, the first Fair Trade and Organic farm in the Nation.
- Mystical Mansion Antique Warehouse – Experience Holler & Saunders, meet the founder Sam Saunders and experience the mansion behind the iconic world renown signature brand.
- Guided Shuttle Tour sponsored by Startup Unidos –Visit Nogales Sonora, see it and enjoy it from the comfort of a shuttle filled with your friends and a fun and upbeat tour guide.
- Panel discussion with local leaders from across all major industries – Is Nogales just another border town or a huge pillar of the global economy? Get the true facts from a hand selected panel of local leaders from across all major industries.
- Mexican Independence Celebration – Get the taste and flavor of the biggest celebration in the Republic of Mexico!
- Authentic Mexican Food – Do we need to say more? THE REAL DEAL, a gastronomy experience that you will be braging about to everyone you know. You taste buds will thank you!
- Craft Beers & Spirits – Wouldn’t be a Mexican tour without a taste of the local beers and spirits!
- Historical Ranch Tour & Cook Out – Relax by the pool or explore the gorgeous historical Guevavi Ranch while meeting other young professionals and entrepreneurs from Ambos Nogales and the surrounding area.
*Only 20 spots available
I’ve registered now what?
After registering to participate in this event, you will receive an email within 48hrs, that will contain registration documents and specific details that you will need for this trip.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is a passport required +21 event.
What is included with the ticket purchase?
Hotel accommodations in Nogales AZ (double occupancy), tours, 2 lunches, Happy Hour, breakfast.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Each attendee is responsible for driving to and from Nogales, AZ. TYP will be assisting with carpool arrangement for those who choose to.
How far is Nogales, AZ from Tucson?
Nogales is only an hour South from Tucson. It is high elevation and typically about 8-12 degrees cooler.
Do I need a passport for this event?
Yes, this is a passport required event. Don’t have a passport yet? Follow the link for more info https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/where-to-apply/agencies/western-passport-center.html
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Through text/call Cecilia Wolfson @ 813.760.9774 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will I be rooming with at the hotel?
Hotel accommodations are double occupancy. If you have a roommate preference, please let us know; otherwise, we are moving with gender neutral options. Single occupancy rooms upon request for $40 extra.
Can I bring my significant other?
Yes, as a TYP member, you can purchase an additional ticket to bring a friend or significant other. Ticket sales are based on availability.
What’s the refund policy?
Refund available through Saturday, September 9th.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Please contact the organizer
This is a Members only Exclusive Event
For more information about joining, please visit: Join TYP
Looking to bundle the trip and membership?
Visit the Eventbrite link and purchase the bundle package!